We just went live with a new web site for Capital Glass. This 40 year old company specializes in apartment renovations commercial construction and residential construction. Their location in Carson City hasn't stopped them from expanding nation-wide.
The main business objective of their new web site is to sevice exsiting clients, while attracting new clients across the country.
The Team at Capital Glass is extremely busy with ongoing projects. They wanted their web site to work for them... to be an online business. Communicating with architects and contractors on a daily basis takes a lot of time--on the phone and via email. One of their business goals was to create a "members only" portion of the web site where Capital Glass clients could download specs, plans and other communications, allowing Capital Glass the time to focus on their projects.
They also wanted to control their content, that is: make changes, add photos, plans, specs and communicate with their clients. We built the web site entirely on the Bullsprig Platform, integrating numerous key business indicators, including:
- Web Site Analytics - We generate custom reports, sent to Capital Glass weekly. These reports illustrate their top performing pages, most popular products, web form submission volume - everything Capital Glass needs to know to improve their online business.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Capital Glass can now manage their customers from their web interface, allowing them to track customers actions easier.
- Lead Management Systems - We built custom web forms that capture every inquiry, then update their contact management database automatically.
- Workflow Notifications - We built multi-step work-flows to notify the Capital Glass team of new web form submissions, verifying steps as they are completed, and remind and escalate to management if need be.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - We put special effort into making sure Capital Glass can get found on the web. We automatically generate the sitemap.xml file for Capital Glass each day, ensuring maximum visibility in Google, Yahoo and Microsoft.
- Members Only Section - We built a members only section for Capital Glass, allowing current customers secure online access to download their files and communicate with Capital Glass.
- Content Management System (CMS) - Utalizing the Bullsprig Platform, Capital Glass can maintain their web site from any computer with a web connecting. They can make updates and edit content, upload files and communications, add and change photos seamlessly.
Click here to check out the new site.
The site was built, and is hosted, on the Bullsprig platform.
About the company: founded in 1968, Capital Glass, Inc. is a family owned and operated glazing contractor dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to all customers and projects regardless of their size. The company's founders, Donald and Virginia Larkin, and now their sons have grown the business on the principals of hard work, quality, and accountability.